tirsdag 6. desember 2016

6/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - How long have you been reading the Tarot for? Do you feel you will ever stop?

Hello winter babies and merry meet :)

How are you doing and I hope you are doing well

Today's question is: How long have you been reading the Tarot for? Do you feel you will ever stop?

I have read tarot on and off for almost 20 years. Like I have said earlier I lost several cards in my first deck and I did't buy another for close to 10 years.
Reason for it was I thought I couldn't learn because I had a hard time learning and it was confusing and I didn't connect with the deck at all. I came across Anne Stoke's Gothic tarot by a accident online.. I ordered it and I was hooked again.. I ususally read for myself and close friends.

Now looking back.. I had been kicking myself for not buying a new tarot deck because I feel like I have lost a lot of time.

I will never stop reading tarot because I learn so much from myself and I want to expand it to read for other, but one step by step.. baby steps :)




Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...