fredag 27. januar 2017

Day 1 of 31 Days of Tarot – 2017 – Reading – Energy – Major Lesson.

Hello and merry meet,

First of all I want to wish you all a Happy New Year.

Ethony Dawn is doing the 31 days of Tarot again :) She did this January 2016 as well, but I dicovered this in November 2016. So I was wondering how I should do this.. Since I did it in last month, should I wait till december... neeehh, I will do 2017 challenge in January. Weell, I know the month is almost over, but hey, why not?

So, the first question of the year is a reading: Energy and major lesson, I am not sure if it is only for January or the whole year... So I take it as a monthly reading :)

First of all, this will be your year. This a month where you will find yourself, you will throw out what doesn't work for you. Let go of the stuff that doesn't benefit you and change what you can and let go of the rest.

Let your inner energy/power free. You have to use your voice, more you use your voice more people will listen to you, you have been quiet far too long.

When you are free and your power are running free you will be 100 % authentic and with time you will harvest you fruits and you may even get help from unexpected place.

You rise from ashes like a phoenix, I get a sentence coming up in my head and that is: THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.


Blessed be and merry see,


Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...