søndag 29. januar 2017

Day 23 of 31 Days of Tarot - Your favourite Tarot deck storage boxes/bags/cloths.

Hellooo Tarot lovers and merry meet,

How are you all doing and I hope you are doing all right in this winters nights. Just few more days till Imbolc..Who is excited? I am..I am :) Any plans on that day? I hope you all have an awesome Imbolc :)

I don't have the biggest tarot collection although I am getting closer to 20 deck in tarot and close to 10 oracle decks. On my wishlist there are clos to 35 decks (tarot and oracle).

I store all of my decks together and in the same way. As you can see I usually don't save the Tarot boxes.. I haven't thrown them away, but I don't use them at all. I use the boxes that came with the Lenormand decks and the box my Illuminati tarot came in is used for other thing

This box was a gift from my mom almost 20-25 years ago and I love it. It is a deep green with gold  metal handlers, and the corners of the box is gold metal plates

The decks are in a jewllry gift bags and I store all the decks together and the reason for that I know where they are at all times ;)



Blessed be and merry see,

Susann



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...