fredag 27. januar 2017

Day 4 of 31 Days of Tarot - top 5 tarot books in 2016

Hello winter children and merry meet,

Today's question is about tarot books and I must say I don't have a big heap of tarot books and all of my books I bought in 2016. I am not a big tarot book lover for some strange reason..
.

I have "tarot Bible" by Sarah Bartlett and is a book of 383 pages (400 if you include the glossary and the index pages)
It is good choice for a beginner, the book is in two parts. Part 1 is about the basics of tarot and part 2 is the tarot directory.
In the section of tarot meaning, she give you keywords, key phrases and interpretations.This book is only about the up right cards, I miss the reversed meaning.







I have "tarot for dummies" byAmber Jayanti and this is a book 320 pages (372 pages if you include the index and introduction pages)
This is also a great choice for a beginner and I still miss the reversed meaning of the cards.









I do have "the complete book of Tarot spread" by Evelin Burger and Johannes Fiebig. This book covers practicing tarot, layouts, tarot and astrology + index.
This book has 122 tarot spreads,from 3 cards spread to large spreads to 21 cards.










And finally I have the Holistic tarot by Benebell Wen and book is on whopping 874 including the index.
This book contains ALOT of informations, this book cover EVERY aspects of tarot and this can be overwhelming book, but take small steps and you will be fine:)









Blessed be and merry see

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...