fredag 27. januar 2017

Day 8 of 31 Days of Tarot - Most worked deck in 2016 and why.

Hello sweethearts and merry meet,

Now it is day 8 out of 31 days of tarot and the question is my most worked on deck in 2016.
This is a easy one :) I worked on Book of Shadows so Below.

I am so surprised how easily I read from this deck.
First of all I'm a visual person and this deck show a everyday situation and I can go to town with the reading.
There are a lot of things going on and I don't think it is too busy.. There are also a lot for symbols the cards that is helpful to the reading.
This is my go to deck and I also have As above that I haven't worked so much with, but it is one of the goals for 2017 :)

Blessed be,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...