mandag 29. januar 2018

Weekly oracle reading 29th of January - 4th of February 2018

Hello and merry meet,

How are you all doing? I hope you are doing well in this last week in January and I must say that this month has went by so fast.

I wanted to try something new and I want to give you a weekly oracle reading. It is three cards spread and the first card is in the beginning of the week and second is the mid week and the last is the weekend. 
As always take what apply tou and leave the rest.

In the beginning of the week , don't judge other just because you don't know them, You have no idea what they have been through or what they have experienced in their lives.

In the mid week, If you have a dream. Live it, realize your dream because you know it it can be too late.
there are some truth in the say: I rather regret on something I have done than I never had done.

In the weekend, You find yourself with more experinces due to you decisions... good or bad. Don't dwell on the past because you can't anything with the past anyway. Just take with you what you have learned and look forward and do better next time.


Blessed be and merry see

Love, Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...