mandag 28. mars 2016

Tarotscope for 28th og March - 3rd of April 2016

Hello lovelies,

I hope you all had a wonderful and peaceful Easter. I have been thinking a lot on my blog and I don't want to let this one be another blog fail. So I decided to have a weekly tarotscope and a challenge for myself... a 78 days challenge (or a card a day if you like). I will be gone most of April, but it should be no problem to post a card a day or do the weekly tarotscope :)


Tarotscope this week, the 28th og March - 3rd of April

Main energy this week: Four of cups
You may feel a bit down and you need little time for yourself. You may be in a confusing time.

What will help you: Queen of swords
You are organised so you will find a way to get out of your rut.

What might be your obstacle: Knight of Swords
You will do your best to get out this bad mood, but not dealing with the consequences that come along with it. and you don't deal with the consequences things may a bit longer.

Know that with time it will be better and all you have to do is be patient and no rush it. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...