fredag 14. oktober 2016

30 questions Halloween tag

Hello

I wanted to try something fun today and that is 30 questions Halloween tag that Kelly Bear started and you you can find her vlog here

1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
- That has to be Tim Curry's Sweet Transvestite from The Rocky Horror Picture Show

2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
-Why Would I be in an abandoned building or a dark forrest in the first place

3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
 - No, I haven't. Tempted though.

4. Favourite horror monster or villain?
 - I don't watch monster movies, not because I scared, but I dream about it at night - I like the Gremlins :) And as the villain is the Sheriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood

5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
- Lot of things happend when I was alone, but one time I was home alone (I was 15/16 and still living with my parents) and just gone to bed and I was reading a magazine when I suddenly heard footsteps on the second floor. It was those kind of footsteps with a senior would have with slippers on. Mom didn't believed me (but I think she did), but many years later I told my dad about this and asked me:" don't you know who it was"? I said no. Then he said:" that was your brothers father".

6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
- Sure, I am a sceptical so I would stay the the night so I could say: I told you so if nothing happend :)

7. Are you superstitious?
-No, I am not :)

8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
-yes, I often see something in my peripheral vision but soon as I turn my head it is gone

9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
- no one really.

10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
-Thrillers, I don't like gore.

11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
- Yes I do. I don't think we are the only living creatures in these universe and I do belive in a life after this one.

12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
- no, but I planning to make some :)

13. Do you get scared easily?
- Depends, but mostly yes

14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
 - no, I haven't

15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
- no, not in the tradtional sense

16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
- I would take my sons baseball bat and hunt the sucker down :) + I have my personal body guard, Nico who would bark like hell :)


17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
- The Rocky horror picture show

18. If you could only wear one halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
 - We don't celebrate Halloween in Norway even few kids try to do so. We don't have this tradition.

19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
 - I have done that, It wasn't at night, but it was dark.

20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
- Light saber from Star Wars
 
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
-Halloween Party

22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart
one, or the killer?
-the sceptic with the sassy answers/Comments

23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
- No, But I want my husband hold till I fall asleep :)

24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
 - Depend on the movie

25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
 - both

26. Favorite scary book?
 - Any book of Stephen King

27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
 - Ghostbusters, First time I saw Michael Jackson's Thriller it freaked me out (I was 7 at the time)

28. What was your first Halloween costume?
 - Haven't had one yet

29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
 - not likely no one

30. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
- cats and wolf :)

This is my answers and have a great weekend,

Blessed be :)

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...