torsdag 15. desember 2016

15 and 16/31 - The 31 Days of Tarot Blog - Why do you usually use the Tarot (self-reflection, guidance, advice, recreation, communing with spirits/dead, communication with deity, other)?

Hello Tarot Tribe and merry meet,

How are you doing in these hectic Christmas times? I hope you are doing well and allow youself a little break.. make yoursaelf a cup of cocoa or tea/coffee and breathe.. it doesn't have to be perfect because in times like these the unperfect is still perfect.

So, over to the question and it is: How and why do you usually use the Tarot (self-reflection, guidance, advice, recreation, communing with spirits/dead, communication with deity, other)?



The reason why I use the tarot is to get answers on a special issue at the moment. 
I use tarot to self-reflect, to get guidence and advice on what next logical step would be.
I do not communicate with spirits in that sense that I don't know how to do that.. I don't communicate with the dead because since they have past over I will leave them alone and let them rest. They have done their part so they deserve to be left alone, but if they want to have contact with me they know where to find me :)

Well, I do feel that I have someone is watching over me, but I don't know who that is and I haven't tried to contact her/him /they. I know they would show them self when the time is right.





Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...