søndag 18. desember 2016

18/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - Do you ever use the Major Arcana without the Minor Arcana or vise verse? Do you read with Major Arcana only decks?

Hello Snow flakes and merry meet,

How are you all doing and I hope you are doing great and allowing yourself to take a breake and breathe

The question of the day is:  Do you ever use the Major Arcana without the Minor Arcana or vise verse? Do you read with Major Arcana only decks?

No, I don't use just the major arcana or just the minor arcana because it doesn't roll with me. I need both arcanas to get the full picure and I don't feel that I don't see all the answers only in of the arcanas.

I don't own a of the has only one arcana, but I do own "a dog's tarot" and it has 30 cards..20 of the majors and ten of the minor. I was so disappointed when I got it because I thought it was a full blown 78 cards tarot deck. I was thinking of making my own dog tarot :)

The only time I use the Major Arcana is when I calculate the card of the year (I will a blogpost on this closer to the New Year).







Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...