tirsdag 20. desember 2016

20/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - Do you feel a “connection” to your cards?

Hello Snow Angels and merry meet,

How are you all doing and I hope you are doing great in this time of the holiday. I want to wish you Happy Yule celebrations. I hope you have a peaceful time :)

This question is Do you feel a “connection” to your cards?

Yes, I do have connection with my tarot decks and I have a different relationship with all of my decks. Some of them need more attention than others.

When I get a deck I look on every single card, the I run every card through scent and cover the cards in a tarot bag. I put them away till I feel like working with them. Sometime it can go hours, days or couple of monts. I do have a deck I got January this year, but I haven't felt the urge to play with them and it is The dark Grimoire Tarot deck.


If I don't use within 2017, I will sell it, trade it or giving it away. I don't to have decks that don't use. I knew when I bought it that was a risky buy.. I thought it would to buy it and sell it again instead of always wondering :)








Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...