lørdag 24. desember 2016

24/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - What question do you most often ask the deck (or, ask on behalf of another)?

Hello sun kittens and merry meet,

How are you doing in this busy day and I hope you are doing great... Please relax and allow youself a breake so you can breathe.. Merry Christmas /happy Yule :)

The Question of the day is What question do you most often ask the deck (or, ask on behalf of another)?

The questions I get the most is those questions I don't like very much. will I get married, when will I get rich, will I get rich and famous, will my ex come bac to me and so on..
 
When I get these question I try to find out why they want to know these thing, like a background check if you like, I will talk to the client and ask him/her if she are willing to modify their question. Usually It is not a problem because they don't know how to ask a tarot reader...

Rarely I get those who say no, this is the question... so I give you one time chance to dazzle me - give me what you got. They will have a push over energy.. When I experience those people I respectfully decline to give them a reading because they don't want a tarot reading, they just want to prove me wrong.
If it is really tarot reading they want I suggest to her/him to find someone else.


Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...