søndag 25. desember 2016

25/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - How accurate do you believe your readings are (or, do they accurately convey messages from spirits/deity)?

Hello winter pups and merry meet,

How are you doing in this busy day and I hope you are doing great... Please relax and allow youself a breake so you can breathe.. Merry Christmas /happy Yule :)

So, The question of the day is how accurate is the tarot reading?

When I read for good friends and family it is always spot on.. more or less. A reason for that can be because I know these people and I often knows about their projects... Is it because I know them it is spot on or is it because the right cards comes up? Since you know the people you are reading for you can always link it something in their life. Sadly I easily get a bit confused when I read for someone  I know.

If I reading for someone I don't know or know that well, it is a bit better because I read the cards and I have to go with the cards and my intuitive voice within me.
I believe that there is no readings that is 100% all the time.








Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...