onsdag 28. desember 2016

28/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - Do you have a special time and/or place that you use your Tarot? If so, do you reserve the deck specifically for that purpose?

Hello Star Children an merry meet

Do you have a special time and/or place that you use your Tarot? If so, do you reserve the deck specifically for that purpose?

I need to this when I'm home alone because I need it to be quite in the house and I burn inscent. Sadly we don't have big enough appartment for me to to have my special space to do tarot. I guess we are moving within a year so I am holding fingers crossed that I will have my tarot/craft room :)

I do not have special decks for special times because I work with all of my decks from time to time.
Well, I have Halloween tarot that I use late September till early November.

I have a wish I will make happend in 2017 and that I will have a tarot deck for each Sabbath :)





Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...