fredag 30. desember 2016

30/31 - The 31 Days of Tarot Blog - Do you have a Tarot mentor? Who are they (in relation to you) and how do they inspire you?

Hello Star Children,

How are you all doing? I hope you are doing well? Are you ready for go into to the New Year? Out with the old and used and in with the new and unused.

The question of the day is: Do you have a mentor? And how do they inspire you.

The short answer to question is that I don't have a mentor. I wish I had mentor so I can bounce my ideas to and I can get a hint if I am way off or spot on. I have a friends who is starting to reading tarot and this is very good training and we help each other. On the other hand I wish I had a more seasoned tarot reading to give me advice.
I have been doing this for many years and I still feel like a newbie.

But I spend a lot of time on the internet and YouTube and watch a lot of tarot videos and it give me tips and pointers. I get ideas from other tarot readers like tarotbyarwen, ethony, tarotbyania and Donnaleigh, just to name a few.









Arwen's YouTube Channel here
Ethony's YouTube Channel here
Ania's YouTube Channel here
DonnaLeigh's YouTube Channel here


Blessed be and merry see

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...