søndag 4. desember 2016

4/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - What would be your favorite tarot deck if you had to pick? Three favs for those of us who have a Tarot Deck addiction problem.

Hello moon puppies and merry meet,

How are you in these days and I hope you are doing great

Todays's question is: What would be your favorite tarot deck if you had to pick? Three favs for those of us who have a Tarot Deck addiction problem.


I have a hard time to choose a top deck and even top 3 because my favourites changes seasonly and even monthly, but these tarot decks are my favorite right now.


Cat's Eye Tarot by Debra M. Givin, DVM is a great tarot deck if you are a beginner or seasoned tarot reader. I am a cat lover as well so this was a natrual deck to get. It reads very well.
I can se our cat in these cards and how he behaves :)







 Book of shadows: So below by Barbara Moore is a favorite of mine
What she did here was put people in daily situation according to the cards in tarot. I loved it. The deck is modern and it read very well. I can recommend this to a beginner... I can recommend all of these to a beginner





You can not have tarot deck collection without having a DoreenVirtue deck in there, in my opinion. I have the Angels tarot deck she did with Radleigh Valentine. What I love about this deck it is more positive and it has a saying at the bottom of the card.






Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...