mandag 5. desember 2016

5/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - What Tarot Decks are you looking forward to getting to know better in 2017?

Hello snowflakes,

How are you all doing? I hope you are doing well and you can breath during this time of year.

Today's question is: What Tarot Decks are you looking forward to getting to know better in 2017?


I think I want to to split the answer in two for this question. My first answer is there a tarot deck that I already have I want to get to know better? Yes, I want to know my Paulina deck better and I want to know Book of shadows: As Above better. On the other hand I want to get to know all of my decks a little better.

My other half of the answer if there are decks I want to buy and to get to know better?
There are a few I want to get: Cosmic tarot, Mystical cats, Illuminati tarot, Thoth tarot, Tarot of the Vampires - Just to name a few.









Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...