fredag 9. desember 2016

9/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - Tell me about the time you gave your first Tarot reading? (That you can remember)

Hello snow faeries and merry meet,

How are you doing and  I hope you are doing great

My first tarot reading I did for myself and this was 15-18 years ago and it was a complete crash and burn lesson.

Here I am as a beginner with the tarot and my tarot book looking at the tarot spread in the back of the book.. I had a hard time with the tarot deck, felt I couldn't read the cards... and I was forcing myself and forcing the cards to work together...

Being the Capricorn that I am and ambition is a Capricorn's middle name, I thought 6 months spread is a great start. I have seen the same spread other places called the gypsy spread.
It is 7x3 cards spread = 21 cards. Let me say to this, to do this as a starter spread was a failure from the gekko.

I wish I had kept a tarot journal from that time, but I didn't thought that would be so important to keep one.
I gave up after awhile and put the cards away *kicking my own butt*
Thankfully I took to my senses few years back and began my tarot journey all over again :) I never looked back ;)

Blessed be and merry see ,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...