Day 26 Of 31 Days of tarot - What will you not do a reading about? (where do you draw the line?)

Hello little cute ones and merry meet

How are you all doing an I hope you are doing great,

What will I do not a reading about?
I will never give a reading on a medical problem, money problems or legal problems because I am not a doctor, I am not a accountant or I am not a lawyer. If I start to give advice on this issues I may create unneccesary stress and uncomfort to my client and in the end it would hurt my business as a serious tarot reader.
I do not tell the client if I see death... because I want to inspire and give them good vibes to other people with my reading and not spread bad karma.


Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

TarotBlogHop - Aces are the beginning of the suits as seeds are the beginning of the plant

Blog Hop - Beltane 2017