tirsdag 31. januar 2017

Day 26 Of 31 Days of tarot - What will you not do a reading about? (where do you draw the line?)

Hello little cute ones and merry meet

How are you all doing an I hope you are doing great,

What will I do not a reading about?
I will never give a reading on a medical problem, money problems or legal problems because I am not a doctor, I am not a accountant or I am not a lawyer. If I start to give advice on this issues I may create unneccesary stress and uncomfort to my client and in the end it would hurt my business as a serious tarot reader.
I do not tell the client if I see death... because I want to inspire and give them good vibes to other people with my reading and not spread bad karma.


Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...