tirsdag 16. januar 2018

Day 15 - Do you have a deck for only for personal use? Why? - #31daysoftarot

Hello wonderful souls and merry see,

How are you doing and I hope you are ok in this dark month of January. It helps to know that the sun has turned and we goes towards warmer and longer days :) They cna't get here soon enough if you ask me :)

Today is the day 15 og Ethony's 31 days of tarot and Do I have one deck that I use only for personal use? And the short answer for that is YES, I have.

I bought a OSHO ZEN tarot for a year or two ago on internet and it was second hand deck.When it came I counted the cards and there was 7 or 8 cards missing..... AAARRGGHHH... These so called the negative one.
I must say I was very angry with myself for not checking more closely and on the seller who didn't tell me that some were missing.

I now I use these to maditate to and one draw card, like energy of the day :)

Blessed be and merry see,

Love, Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...