mandag 22. januar 2018

Day 21 - Favorite storage for tarot decks? 31 days of tarot

Hello Star Children and merry meet

How are you doing in this days and I hope you are doing great. I have a great time and I love these challenge that is hosted by Ethony. I hope she is doing this next year as well :)

Today I will show you how I store my tarot deck, oracle decks as well as my Lenormands.
I usually use the box they come in, but sometimes the boxes get ruined, so I toss them.. If that happend I store them in a jewllery bag as you see in the photo

In this shelf I store all my tarot decks, oracle and lenormands. I also have a set of  runes that I made myself, I also have a plate with a tea light, my pendeleum, crystals inscense and feathers. The feathers is from our budgies and when they shed the larger feathers I take them and store them at my alter.


Blessed be and merry see,

Love, Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...