torsdag 25. januar 2018

Day 25 - What deck would you read for the rest of your life

Hello pop tarts and merry meet,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing great and there are only six more days of this challenge.

What deck would you read for the rest of your life and that is a very difficult question. It is like decides who is your favourite child... LOL

BUT, I narrowed it down to one Tarot deck, one Oracle deck and one Lenormand

Triple Goddess Tarot by Jaymi Elford
Triple Goddess Tarot and I am so in love with it and gives me a powerful reading every time. I love the borderless cards.
I love how she split the majors in three part and it helped me with my readings.

Card from 1-7 is about the maiden, when you are in the beginning of your life, you have moved away from home and just started your life.
Cards from 8- 14 is the mother and now you may your own family, and kids, furbabies, responsibilities, jobs and all the good stuff.
The cards from 15-21 of the crone, now you are an elderly woman with alot of wonderful, valuble life experiences, knowledge. You might feel that you have to step aside because you have let the next genereation coming forward.


Whispers of Lord Ganesha by Angela Hartfield
Whispers of Lord Ganesha
When I read with these cards I get a warm, wonderful and loved readings. First time I worked with them I went WOW. It is a very colorful cards yet so soft.







Under the Roses by Kendra Hurteau and Katrina Hill
Under the Roses Lenormand
I must be honest and say that I haven't work too much with this Lenormand. It is in one of my resolutions for this year.
I love the vintage feel the cards have and I love the back of the cards. A huge plus it has the name of the card and where it is in the ordinary cards (playing card - Example is the dog is ten of hearts)
I had these for some months now and it was only for few weeks ago I dicovered it had three cards.
It was two sets of man, woman and child, one set with light color and one set with darker skin color. I must say: Kudos to the author and the artist :)


This was a short and sweet blog post and I will see you again tomorrow, till then - Have a great day.

Blessed be and merry see

Alot of love, Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...