mandag 7. november 2016

Pagan challenge week 2 - Are you in or out of the broom closet

Hello pips

How are you doing today, I hope you are doing well. It is this time for a blogpost about pagan challenge again. This week's question is: Am I in or out of broom closet? Well, I am out now haha :)

This is a difficult question to answer because no matter where you are in the public realm you may end up explaining, defending, debating, justify or talk about my path of pagan. Everyone thinks they have the right to say something about this, but like I say: if you don't sleep in my bed, live in my house or paying my bills you don't have a saying in my life at all!
As a human being we wear a lot masks when are out in the public realm and we are not always aware of it, but we do and sometime there are not appropriate to flaunt your rocking pagan/wiccan attitude:) So we have to use our antennas regardless religious/human skills and all that good stuff :)

Let me do this short and sweet: I am a pagan and deal with it, enough said :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...