søndag 27. november 2016

we light a candle tonight

Hello little elves and merry meet :)

How are you all doing and I hope you are doing well. I hope you all have a peaceful time before yule/Christmas/Hanukka/Kwanzaa

I want to share a poem of Inger Hagerupand she was a Norwegian author, playwright and poet. She is considered one of the greatest Norwegian poets of the 20th century.
 She wrote a poem about advent, but I think this poem is so beautiful. It is four verses I will share them on each sunday before Yule :)



So we light a candle tonight, we light it for happiness.
It stands and shines for themselves and us who are present.
so we light a candle tonight, we light it for happiness.


Blessed be and merry see

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...