søndag 11. desember 2016

11/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - What card did you pull the most in 2016, why do you think this is the case?

Hello snow bunnies and merry meet,

How are you doing? I hope you aredoing great in these hectic prep times :)

So, today's question is what card I pulled up the most in 2016.

I haven't had a spesific card pulled when I had read for others, but when I have giving myself readings it has been 8 of cups.
What the card say it is that you have to give up something that you strongly believed in.
This card have at least two sides and that is you must give up on something/someone before you can go and achieve bigger and better things, I don't see it as someone's fault, it just is. It can be that the friendship/relationship has come to an end and it can be one part has invested more feelings/energy than the other part. It is about: " hey, it was fun while it lasted, but this doesn't work anymore".










Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...