fredag 2. desember 2016

2/31 - 31 Days of Tarot Blog - What was your first Tarot deck? Was it a gift or did you buy it for yourself? Do you still have it?

Hello Christmas faeries and merry meet,

How are you all doing and I hope you are doing well

Todays question is: What was your first Tarot deck? Was it a gift or did you buy it for yourself? Do you still have it?

- I bought my first deck when I was early in my twenties, I bought a tarot book by Jane Lyle and it came with a no brand tarot deck, but it was a classic RWS system.
I remember that I thought I can't learn tarot because I have a hard time to remember the meaning of the cards. The reason was that I didn't connect with the deck at all.

As the years went by I lost a card and a another and another...When I had lost about 8-10 cards I thought fuck it, so I started to use my tarot cards as bookmarks, I put them in my filofax and so on.



Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...