torsdag 1. desember 2016

1/31 - The 31 days of tarot blog - What was your first introduction to tarot that made an impact?

Hello tarot tribe and merry meet :)

How are you all doing ? I hope you are doing well.
I came across this challenge earlier today on Ethonys blog and I wanted to do this in December, You will find it here if you want to participate in this. I thought this can be a short ansd sweet break in these Christmas/Yule time.

So, the first question are: What was your first introduction to tarot that made an impact?

I have told this story before, but when I was a young girl a cousin of mine had a friend who had visited a tarot reader and I don't know the reading was, but I was told that the tarot reader said to this man at the end: you will not see your 25th birthday. 

This man died in a car crash on this 25th birthday. I remember that I thought: wow, how exciting... (I felt bad about the man who lost his life), can she see that from the cards? What else can she see? I want to learn to do that.



Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...