mandag 12. desember 2016

Pagan challenge week 7 - How do you view sacred text/mythology

Hello little faeries and merry meet :)

How are you doing and I hopee you are doing great. I also hope you have the chance to calm down and breathe in this time of Christmas/Yule.

This week question is how do I view sacred text/mythology... 
I had a hard time to answer this question and I was so close to not do this blog post, but I will do my best.

I see sacred text as information and I looking at it and maybe I can use this in my practice as a pagan..
At the moment I do read the bible, but as a non-Christian I read it with a open mind and I read it as a story.

I do have plans to read the Torah and maybe even the Koran... if I can find a Norwegian copy, if not at least an English copy.

When it comes to mythology I see it the same way as holy books, as information, I read it with a open mind and as a story.

When it comes to me and my book of shadows, BoS artbook or any book I use in my practice is not sacred before I say it is.

Blessed be and merry see,

Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...