tirsdag 2. januar 2018

Day 2 - Top 5 decks/books of 2017 - 31 days of Tarot

Hello beautiful readers and merry meet. 

How are you guys? We are now back to normal days after the holidays and I kind a like it.

Today I want to connect tarot decks together with oracle deck, Lendormand and my tarot books ;)


My top 5 Tarot deck for 2017
  • Tarot Apokalypsis by Erik C. Dunne
  • Triple Goddess Tarot by Jaymi Elford
  • Ghost Tarot by Lo Scarabeo
  • Crystal Visions Tarot by jennifer Galasso
  • The Lord of the Rings tarot by Terry Donaldson



My Top 5 Oracle decks for 2017
  • Whispers of Lord Ganesha by Angela Hartfield
  • Past Life oracle cards by Doreen virtue
  • Victoria Frances Oracle Cards by Victoria Frances
  • Butterfly Oracle cards By Doreen Virtue
  • Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman

My top 3 Lenormand for 2017
  • Mystical Lenormand by Regula Elizabeth Fieechter
  • Lenormand
  • Under the roses Lenormand by Kendra Hurteau and Katrina Hill

My top 2 Tarot books 2017
  • The complete Lenormand Oracle handbook by Caitlin Matthews
  • 78 degrees of Wisdom By Rachel Pollack

Blessed be and merry see

Love, Susann

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hello Sun children and merry meet How are you all doing and I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter or Happy Ostara in the northern hemisph...